With just one card valid for 1, 2, or 4 days you can discover the city of Heidelberg at your own pace. With the Heidelberg Card you get entrance tickets to Heidelberg Castle, a cable car ride up to the castle, and many discounts and special offers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 - 4 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Explore the city at your own pace with free rides on public transport
- Receive many discounts and special offers on tours, bus tours, and boat rides
- Get discounts at museums, shops, and restaurants
- Use your travel guide and pocket-sized city map
- Get a stylish lanyard
- Tickets to Heidelberg Castle including round-trip cable car ride to the castle
- Heidelberg guide with city map
- Free travel on public transport in Heidelberg
- Complimentary lanyard
- Many discounts at restaurants, cultural attractions, shops, etc.
- Additional admission tickets
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note:
- The ticket to Heidelberg Castle includes a roundtrip cable car ride to Molkenkur (via the castle) as well as single entrance to the castle grounds with the barrel cellar, and a visit to the German Pharmacy Museum.