Hanoi: Private Airport Transfer to or from Halong Bay
Pickup optionalPlease advise us your departure flight schedule, departure time flight number and advise your hotel address in Halong/Tuan Chau island
- Relax with a hassle-free transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay
- Benefit from door-to-door service with a professional driver and private air-conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy a comfortable transfer with your friendly and experienced driver
For guests just starting their trip, head to the arrivals lounge at Noi Bai airport where your friendly driver will be waiting for you. When you book your private transfer, remember to include your flight details. Your driver will track your flight so that he’ll be there to collect you on time. Then, simply sit back and relax on the 2.5-hour journey to Halong before you're dropped off to your accommodation in the Halong City Center or Tuan Chau Island
For guests departing from Halong Bay/Tuan Chau Island, your driver will pick you up from your accommodation and take the same route back to the airport. If you have an international flight, it is recommended to depart 4.5-hours before your flight is scheduled. For domestic flights, 4-hours is recommended.
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- One-way private transfer on the new expressway
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Please advise us your arrival flight schedule. For international flights, meet at Column 10. For domestic flights, head outside arrivals hall A/B/C. The driver will hold a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• For departures, please provide your flight number, departure time, the name of your airline, and your accommodation address in Halong/Tuan Chau Island.
• For the best service, please book your transfer at least 24 hours in advance.
• The luggage allowance is 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per passenger.
• This service is not wheelchair accessible.
• Depending on vehicle availability, the vehicle provided for the service may not be exactly as depicted in the image.
• You should be at the airport at least 2 hours in advance for international flights and an hour for domestic flights. Please plan for this when arranging your transfer.