From Hanoi: 3-Day Sapa Trekking Tour with Fansipan Cable Car
Pickup optionalPlease wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up time.
- Discover the beauty of the mountainous north of Vietnam in Sapa
- Save time with pick-up from your hotel in Hanoi
- Reach the peak of Fansipan mountain
- Visit the most well-known local tribes
- Choose between 3, 4 or 5* accommodation
You’ll be picked up from Hanoi early in the morning. Admire the scenery as you travel through the countryside. Stop at Lao Cai for a break. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of mountains and rice terraces along the way from Lao Cai to Sapa city.
At 1:00 PM, arrive in Sapa Town, where you'll view the colorful traditional costumes of the H’mong, Dzao, and Tay local people. Enjoy a lunch of traditional local Vietnamese dishes. Then, enjoy a trek to Cat Cat village, home to the Black H’mong. In the evening, have dinner.
Day 2: Sapa - Easy Trek to Lao Chai and Ta Van – Sapa
After breakfast, trek to Lao Chai village, about 8km from Sapa town. Here you will discover the daily life of the locals and how they make traditional clothes and handicrafts.
After lunch in one of the local houses, you will walk to Ta Van village, home to the Dzay people. These people have a rich culture and beautiful houses located on rice paddy fields. You will visit the home of a local family to learn about their life, and enjoy some green tea. In the evening, return to Sapa Town for dinner and free time.
Day 3: Sapa – Fanxipan Peak – Sapa – Hanoi
After breakfast, check out from your room and depart for the Sapa cable car station, where you will board a cable car to Fansipan Peak. At the summit, enjoy free time to admire the panoramic views.
You’ll then head back to Sapa for lunch and to explore the town by yourself. At 3:00 PM you’ll be picked up by bus and driven back to Hanoi.
- Transfer in luxury bus from Hanoi to Sapa and back
- 2 bottles of water
- Local English-speaking guide in Sapa
- 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- Entrance tickets to mentioned sites
- Twin-share accommodation in Sapa
- Use of swimming pool
- Personal expenses
- Children under 7 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Please look for Charming Vietnam Travel and proceed directly to the office. The local operator will assist with your registration. Kindly arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Sports shoes
• There will be no guide with you on the third day