Reeperbahn: Panik City Udo Lindenberg Mulitmedia Experience
- Discover augmented and virtual reality exhibits
- Learn about the fascinating life of Udo Lindenberg and his political and social activism
- Use VR to be on stage with the superstar
- Produce a record hit at Boogie Park Studio
- Paint like Udo, on multi-touch tables
Take a guided walking tour through the museum which can be described as a beautiful symphony of art, culture, and media. Follow in Udo's footsteps - painting with "likörelle" and recording a hit while also learning about life in GDR and Udo's role as an advocate for social justice. The lines between history and present become blurred, thanks to augmented and virtual reality as you are taken on a colorful journey.
The tour starts at café 'Alten Liebe – die Panik Bar', where your guide will greet you and take you inside the museum. During the tour, the guide will instruct you on how to use the technical equipment and guide you through the different stages of this experience. After 90 minutes of history, music, and technology the tour will end at café 'Alten Liebe – die Panik Bar', where you will receive a complimentary alcoholic shot. The tour is perfect for families, music fans and technology enthusiast.
- Entrance to the museum
- An alcoholic shot called Eierlikör
- Personalized music video (must be downloaded)
- Lockers for bags and jackets at the museum (available for €1 - non-refundable)
- Children under 8 years
Prepare for the activity
Panik City is located inside c/o Klubhaus St. Pauli, Spielbudenplatz 21-22, 20359 Hamburg Check-In counter is located inside the café Alte Liebe" - please enter the café to check-inOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Flash photography
• Photography is only allowed at one point during the tour - please follow your tour guides instructions
• Due to space limitations, baby strollers are not allowed inside the premises
• This activity is not recommended for children under the age of 8
• Please note that in rare cases and due to capacity restrictions, it might happen that you need to wait an additional 20 minutes before your activity starts; if this happens, your tour guide will inform you to remain at café 'Alten Liebe – die Panik Bar'