Hamburg: Speicherstadt Tour & Miniatur Wunderland Entrance
- Join a 2-hour walking tour with an expert guide through Speicherstadt and Hafencity
- Enjoy unforgettable views and spectacular architecture
- Receive tickets and reservations to the Miniatur Wunderland
Afterwards, learn about HafenCity, an urban development project designed to revitalize the port areas of Hamburg. Since its founding in 2003, HafenCity has become the largest urban construction project in Europe, and aims to be finished by 2025-2030.
After your thorough 2-hour walking tour of the area, you’ll head independently to Minatur Wunderland, or Miniature Wonderland, to see the museum that houses the largest collection of model cities in the world. Founded by 2 brothers from Hamburg in 2000, marvel at the exquisite craftsmanship required to bring to life scenes like Las Vegas, Rome, and train lines running through the alps. Enjoy priority access to the museum to cap off a wonderful day in the city.
- 2-hour guided city walking tour outside the Miniatur Wunderland
- Entry ticket to the Miniatur Wunderland
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The tour starts metro station Baumwall, where you take the exit towards Kehrwiederspitze. At the bottom of the stairs, in front of the "Back Shop" (Kiosk), you will meet you guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶