Hamburg: Street Art Tour
- Discover the Hanseatic city of Hamburg off the usual tourist trails and explore the alternative sides of the city
- Immerse yourself in Hamburg's street art scene
- Admire street art from local, national and international artists
Admire the artistic works of local, national and international street artists and discover the alternative scene. Learn all about politically relevant topics, such as gentrification and listen to how the inhabitants of Hamburg with the help of toilet brushes against the police rebelled, what significance the Rote Flora or Gängeviertel for Hamburg have and how the neighborhoods around Sankt Pauli have changed.
Learn how graffiti came about and what Urban Art really means. Discover the various street art techniques and let your eyes open for many small and large works of art to be discovered in the streets that make Hamburg unique.
- Private tour with a guide
Prepare for the activity
The tours always start at S-Bahn station Sternschanze. The meeting point is opposite the exit of the S-Bahn, so not where the subway goes. Opposite the exit is a small square with seating and a stand selling coffee and drinks, the "Café Auntie", where your guide will be waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• It is recommended to drink something, bring weatherproof clothing and comfortable shoes
• Stag and hen parties are welcome in a sober state with no costumes