Experience the contrast between past and present on this 2-hour walking tour in Hamburg. Discover interesting facts about the origin and use of the historical Speicherstadt (warehouse district) and stroll through the modern HafenCity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, English, French
- Private group
- Sniff out the scent of the old warehouses
- Be enchanted by the atmosphere of the Speicherstadt
- See the beautiful town hall in the Speicherstadt
- Discover interesting facts about the hard work of the people who worked in the district
- Admire one of the oldest docks in Hamburg
- See the fascinating Elbe Philharmonic Hall and learn about the history of the building
- Enjoy the views of the harbour and the large cruise ships
- Stoll along Überseeboulevard
- Walking tour
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the underground station Rödingsmarkt (U3). Take the exit "Willy-Brandt-Straße/Ludwig-Ehrhard-Straße".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear the appropriate clothing for the weather in Hamburg.
- The tour start time can be adjusted to suit your needs upon request.