Hamburg: Panoramic Streetkart Tour
- Drive over the Bridge of Köhlbrand
- Get behind the wheel of a 14-horsepower street kart
- Visit the Köhlbrandbrücke, the Elbe, the Elbdeich, and southern Hamburg
The Köhlbrandbrücke takes you to the harbor, and after a short break you will turn off towards Elbuferstrasse, where you will be able to really accelerate your vehicle. The trip on the Elbe dike is extremely scenic, and will also provide you with some time for great photos.
You can look forward to an exciting and fast-paced tour, which can be adjusted depending on weather or traffic conditions. Your tour will be discussed and agreed with the participants, allowing you to form the best tour according to your group's desires.
- Guided street cart tour with expert guide
- Gasoline and protection
- Photo shops
- Shuttle service from Hittfeld station
- Insurance with 150€ for external damages
- Balaclava (3€, due to hygienic reasons)
- Upgraded insurance
- Rain gear (can be borrowed on-site for 10€)
Prepare for the activity
Graf-Kalckreuth Strasse 3,21218 Seevetal When you Need the shuttel: You must order this Minimum 3 Days bevor Tour Metronom Trainstation Hittfeld (15min from Central Station) We are the last Station included HVV Ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Drivers cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs on the day of tour
• Please note that, after the booking, you will receive an email from the local operator. Please read this email carefully, as it contains important information regarding your tour.
• Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour starts