Hamburg Craft Beer Tasting Tour
- Explore 1,000 years of brewing history in Hamburg
- Taste at least 7 locally brewed beers
- Learn about the local craft beer scene and what makes it unique
Then, go in search of the city’s best beers. The range of beers you will taste is constantly changed according to the seasons and special events. No 2 tours are alike, so even if you’ve done it before, you will get a new perspective on beer.
Anything but a pub crawl, the tour covers the traditional beers of Hamburg´s local scene, along with locally crafted beers by micro-breweries that have launched in the last few years. Enjoy quality beers with a twist of individualism, along with beers that have been around since the Middle Ages!
Learn 1,000 years of Hamburg´s brewing history. Hear why it got the nickname, “The Brewing House of the Hanseatic League." Discover where the brew came from, and what made it so special to other beers in the region. Try medieval beers, and hear stories of how beer has developed. Investigate what the brewing processes are, and why each beer is tastes different.
- Tasting of at least 7 local beers (sample sizes)
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Please make sure you bring along your ID
• Tour starts with a minimum of 5 guests and maximum of 15 guests
• Intoxicated guests, guests in costume and stag parties will not be allowed on this tour. In the case of cancellation due to one of these reasons, entry fees will not be refunded.
• It is recommended to eat well before the tour