Hamburg: 3-Day Art Exhibition & Gallery Pass
- Enjoy access to 5 different art galleries in Hamburg with one convenient pass
- Discover over 4,000 years of art history across the various exhibitions
- Visit each gallery as often as you want, with a pass valid for 3 days
• Bucerius Kunst Forum
• Deichtorhallen Hamburg
• Hamburger Kunsthalle
• Kunstverein in Hamburg
• Museum für Kunst & Gewerbe
Discover a series of exhibition spaces covering over 4,000 years in art history. Combined, the galleries exhibit a vibrant selection of contemporary and historic art across the mediums of painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, applied arts, and design.
Visit the Hamburger Kunsthalle, which showcases 7 centuries of European art, ranging from the Middle Ages to the present day. See works by Dutch, Flemish, and Italian artists of the 16th and 17th centuries. See German and French works from the 19th century and the present day.
Explore the Museum für Kunst und Gewerbe, which is a museum of fine, applied, and decorative arts. See a variety of historic keyboard instruments as well as Art Nouveau pieces, and Islamic pottery and tiles.
Discover one of the largest European centers for contemporary art and photography at the Deichtorhallen. Visit the Bucerius Kunst Forum and see the temporary exhibitions on display. Finally, visit the Kunstverein in Hamburg, which focuses on the latest contemporary international artworks.
- 3-day consecutive access to all 5 museums
- Access to all specialty and temporary exhibitions
- Opportunity to visit the museums multiple times
- Transportation between the museums
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
You can start at any of the locations: Bucerius Kunst Forum: Alter Wall 12, 20457 Hamburg // open daily from 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM Deichtorhallen Hamburg: Deichtorstraße 1, 20095 Hamburg // open Tuesday - Sunday, 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hamburger Kunsthalle: Glockengießerwall 5, 20095 Hamburg // open Tuesday - Sunday, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Kunstverein in Hamburg: Klosterwall 23, 20095 Hamburg // open Tuesday - Sunday, 12:00 AM - 6:00 PM Museum für Kunst & Gewerbe: Steintorplatz, 20099 Hamburg // open Tuesday - Sunday, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Please exchange your print voucher at any of the museum entrances.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Bucerius Kunst Forum is open 7 days a week
• All other museums are closed on Mondays