Explore Hamburg on this hop-on hop-off bus and boat tour. Get on and off the bus whenever you want, at any stop, and see sights such as Speicherstadt and the City Hall. Enjoy a harbor tour by boat, taking in the impressive view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Experience Hamburg by Land and Water
- Ride to all of the attractions on the bus, and stay as long as you please
- See the famous historic warehouse district, and learn all about its thrilling history
- Ride by Große Freiheit
- Marvel at the famous St. Pauli Piers
- Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Ticket
- Harbor boat tour
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
First departures: Central Station, Kirchenallee main exit at 9:45 AM / St. Pauli Piers, Pier 2 at 9:25 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please start the day with the city tour. Your bus driver will provide you with your harbor tour tickets after you show them your voucher.
- Bus tour:
- In the summer, the buses depart approximately every 30 minutes. In the winter — from November to March — restrictions may apply, so the buses depart about once an hour on weekdays.
- The first buses of the day departs from Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) at 9:45, or at 9:25 from the Landing Bridges (Landungsbrücken). Please consult the tour schedule — you'll get a link to it after booking.
- Harbor tour by boat:
- Duration: 1 hour
- Harbor tours depart daily from the St. Pauli Landing Bridges (Landungsbrücken), Bridges 1-4.
- November - March: 11:00 to 16:00. Last departure at 16:00.
- April - October: 10:00 to 18:00. Last departure at 18:00.
- The English harbor tour departs at 12:00 daily.
- The boats depart every 20 minutes in the summer, and once every hour in the winter. Departure times and locations are subject to change.