From Vienna: Hallstatt and Alpine Peaks with Skywalk Lift
Pickup optionalPickup is available from centrally-located Vienna hotels (postcodes 1010 to 1090). Pickup from apartments is not possible. The exact pickup time may vary, as the driver makes multiple stops. Please wait in your hotel lobby at 7:15 AM.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Austrian Alps and UNESCO-listed Salzkammergut
- Visit the lakeside villages of Hallstatt and Traunkirchen
- Take a unique excursion with the Skywalk lift
- Take pictures at the wedding bridge
Continue to the heart of the Salzkammergut region, the fabulous town of Hallstatt, set on the shores of an azure-blue lake. Ascend to the Skywalk to enjoy breathtaking views over the town, lake, and mountains. You will have some free time for lunch and to wander the narrow streets, or hire a boat to explore from the water.
On the way back you to Vienna, make a stop at the charming resort town of Traunkirchen, located on the bank of the deepest lake in Austria. Admire the unforgettable natural landscape from this lovely place, before continuing to Vienna where your tour will end at the Vienna State Opera.
- Pickup from centrally-located Vienna hotels
- Guided tour
- Lift fee to the Skywalk
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is beside the State Opera House, in front of the Albertina Museum. Karlsplatz (lines U1, U2, U4) is the closest underground station. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the tour departure time and give your name to the local partner's representative.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Depending on the group size, the tours will be operated by minivan with a driver-guide or by bus with a licensed guide
• Infants must occupy their own paid seat. This tour is not recommended for small babies