From Las Vegas: 3-Day Tour of Iconic American Natural Beauty
- Visit the iconic Grand Canyon with optional helicopter ride
- Explore the trails and hikes of Zion National Park
- Stay two nights near the shores of Lake Powell
- Take a 4x4 jeep tour of Monument Valley with local guide
- Experience the natural beauty of the American Southwest
Day 1: Las Vegas — Zion National Park — Lake Powell
Begin the tour from the convenient meeting point in Las Vegas and get on board the fully air-conditioned tour bus. Arrive at Zion National Park with its impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Stroll around the Emerald Pools trail and take an enchanting walk suitable for every fitness level. See the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock, and visit the interpretive Human History Museum for an entertaining ranger’s talk on the patio. Round off the day and head to the shores of Lake Powell for the first nights’ hotel stay in Page, Arizona.
Day 2: Lake Powell — Antelope Canyon — Monument Valley
Make your way past the iconic Lake Powell with an optional visit to Antelope Canyon and wind through more of the USA’s most spectacular scenery. Visit Monument Valley, the backdrop to many famous movies and home to the Navajo Native American tribe. Hop on board a 4x4 jeep and enjoy the Navajo guided tour of the vast red-sand desert. Return for a walk to Horseshoe Bend and another evenings’ stay in Page on the shores of Lake Powell.
Day 3: Grand Canyon National Park — Route 66 — Las Vegas
Take a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post and follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert to one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Take in a bird’s eye view of the Grand Canyon with an optional helicopter ride. Stroll along the rim and hike into one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth. Relax in one the rim cafés and admire the magnificent view before heading back to the bright city lights of Las Vegas with a stop on the historic Route 66 along the way.
- Professional, fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Transportation in a fully air conditioned 14-passenger tour bus, SUV or minivan
- 2 nights' accommodation in 2.5 star hotel with breakfast included
- Park entrance fees
- Navajo guided jeep tour of Monument Valley
- Tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Meals (excluding hotel breakfast)
- Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon
- Antelope Canyon Navajo guided tour
Prepare for the activity
Departure is from the Stratosphere North Tour Entrance at 7.15am prompt Address: 2000 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89104, United States Drop off is to the same location at approx. 7pmOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card