Venice: 2.5-Hour Rowing Class and Waterways Tour
- Discove Venice and its lagoon on board a traditional boat
- Learn the technique of Venetian rowing
- Receive a certificate of attendance at the end of your tour
Gloria Rogliani, a champion rower, will guide along the canals through the heart of the Venice. Follow a route that is far from the usual tourist areas, until your reach the lagoon and the island of Murano, famous for its artistic glass production. During the tour, your guide will teach you how to row standing up, and how to distinguish between different types of boat.
Learn the history of rowing and discover the history and customs of Venetians from your informative guide. Explore hidden corners of the city and admire the incredible panoramic views on the lagoon. Your tour ends at Cavana Tintoretto, located in the district of Cannaregio, that you will have the chance to explore by yourself. At the end of the tour, you’ll receive a certificate of attendance.
- Rowing lesson
- Canal and lagoon tour
- A certificate of attendance
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• You can row in bare feet or in shoes, but it is recommended that you do not wear shoes with a leather sole