Granada: Alhambra Night Tour
- Discover the monumental complex of Alhambra & Nasrid Palaces
- Take in panoramic views of the city of Granada illuminated by night
- Walk through the palace surroundings, passing by its Towers and the Charles V Palace
- Skip the line to the monument with a fast access ticket
- Choose the option to discover the Generalife Gardens and Alcazaba
Start the tour from the Atrium of the Alhambra. Begin a walking tour through the monument surroundings as you admire the Water Tower, the Tower of Baltasar de la Cruz, the Tower of the Seven Floors, the Tower of the Captain, the Tower of the Witch, and Tower of the Heads. Next, reach the Charles V Palace through the Tower of the Justice.
Finally, continue through the Door of Justice and enter into the Nasrid Palaces, and discover the enchanting architecture and decoration. Explore iconic places including the Hall of Ambassadors, Court of the Myrtles, Hall of the Two Sisters, and the amazing Palace of the Lions.
- Tickets to the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces included)
- Guided tour with an official guide
- Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (depending on the option chosen)
- Any other service not indicated above
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Paseo de la Sabica, 26, 18009 Granada, Spain. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the visit next to the Parking P1 of the Alhambra located in the Paseo de la Sabica, where the tourist buses pick up and drop people off. The guide will be holding a blue umbrella with the Xplorer logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
You might also like...
Product ID: 223239