Discover the charming quarters of Granada, and enjoy breathtaking views of the Alhambra on a 2.5-hour walking tour of 2 of the city's most historic neighborhoods. Learn the city's history as you stroll the streets of the Albaicín and Sacromonte.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Walk the narrow streets of the Albaicín and Sacromonte
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Alhambra
- Learn about the architecture of the Moors
- Go to the caves of the Gypsy neighborhood
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.