Alhambra: Private Night Tour Maximum 10 People
- Enjoy a private guide just for your group, with a maximum of 10 people
- Visit the UNESCO world heritage site at night
- Enjoy views over Granada and of the Sierra Nevada
- Walk through the Moorish palaces and gardens
- See Charles 5th's Renaissance palace in the middle of the Moorish complex
Make your way to the Alhambra’s enclosure after meeting your guide at the entrance. Visit wonders such as the Comares Palace, the Mexuar and the Palacio de los Leones (Lions’ Palace) with its infamous, picturesque courtyard. Take a moment to marvel at the Moorish architecture, numerous decorative water features and geometric colorful tiling while your guide explains the meaning behind the design.
Visit the Generalife, the summer residence of the Nasrid residents and a place of relaxation. Take a walk through the idyllic Generalife gardens, comprised of decorative water features, labyrinths and a rose garden that all help to unwind.
Compare the medieval Moorish architecture with the Renaissance Palacio de Carlos V (Charles the 5th’s Palace), a 16th-century palace embedded in the Moorish complex. Appreciate its neoclassical features while taking in the giant round courtyard that lies at the heart of the building.
- Entrance to the Alhambra
- An official tour guide
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Selfie sticks
- Flash photography
• The Alhambra reserves the right to decline admission to those who have not provided all required data. If you have not sent all the information requested, you may be denied access to the monument for reasons out of the tour operator's control.