Day Trip to Interlaken from Geneva
Pickup includedDoor to door pick up from your Hotel in Geneva. Please provide this.
- Ride the famous James Bond Schilthorn cable way for spectacular views of the Bernese Oberland
- Take Lunch and free time in wonderful Interlaken town
- See the stunning Lake Thun and stop on the banks for a light refreshment
Interlaken is an ideal starting point for countless excursions. Over 45 mountain railways, cable cars, chair lifts and ski lifts lead to 200 kilometers of pistes and a dense network of hiking trails. Excursion ships, including historic paddle steamers, ply the waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz.
Take the Schilthorn Cable Car & Mountain View
If you’re a fan of “ James Bond,” then you’ll be a huge fan of Schilthorn in Switzerland. This is where On Her Majesty’s Secret Service was filmed, and is, of course, home to the world’s longest aerial cable-car system. Here, marvel at the most stirring, panoramic views in Switzerland with over 200 mountain peaks and endless glaciers and lakes.
Visit Lake Thun
The small town of Thun at the western end of the lake with the same name is the gateway to the Bernese Oberland. It boasts a medieval Old Town, a mighty castle and an attractive pedestrian zone. Lake boats sail Lake Thun all year round. In summer a magnificently restored historic paddle steamer plies the lake.
- Private vehicle and driver for 9 hours
- Door to door transport from Geneva to the Interlaken and return using executive style mini bus with air conditioning, Wi-fi & bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Lunch/Food and drinks