Torun - City of Copernicus: Day Tour from Gdansk or Poznan
- Explore the Old Town of Torun, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Copernicus House Museum
- Enjoy a walk through the city’s medieval center and visit the cathedral with its bell tower that offers splendid views
During a walking tour of Torun’s Old Town you’ll visit the Copernicus House and the cathedral with its bell tower. Admire the splendid views of this UNESCO World Heritage Site from the tower.
After seeing the sights of Old Town, there will be time to hunt for souvenirs. Try the gingerbread, a specialty of Torun that’s baked according to recipes dating from the 16th century!
At the end of the tour you’ll be transferred back to your hotel in either Gdansk or Poznan.
- Transportation during the tour
- Tour guide
- Foreign language speaking assistance
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance fee to the Copernicus House (EUR 3 per person; closed on Monday)
- Entrance fee to the Cathedral and bell tower (EUR 2 per person; closed on Monday)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
Please choose the language for your tour when booking.