Szymbark: Kashubian Switzerland 5-Hour Private Tour
Pickup includedYour hotel in Gdansk or Sopot
- Travel to Szymbark village in the heart of Kashubia on a private excursion
- Explore the beautiful scenery, and learn about regional traditions
- Enter the observation point on the Wiezyca Hill, the highest point on the Middle European Plate
One of the best is the Center of Education and Region Promotion open-air museum, where you can see the most popular attraction, the Upside-down house, the biggest piano in the world, and the longest wooden plank registered in the Guinness Book of Records. See Sybirak's house and a reconstruction of Gryf Pomorski's war bunker, where amazing sound effects allow you to experience the bombing raid.
Head to the observation point on Wiezyca Hill, the highest point in the Middle Europe Platea. Here, enjoy a view of the entire Kashubian Switzerland. In addition, you can try real Kashubian cuisine, and buy handmade souvenirs.
- Transportation by car/minivan
- Gdansk, Sopot hotel pick-up
- English-speaking driver
- Parking fees
- Guide/audio guide to the camp
- Tickets to the camp