Stutthof Concentration Camp: Private 5-Hour Guided Tour
Pickup includedYour hotel or port in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia.
- Visit the first concentration camp that the Nazis built in Poland
- Learn about the history of the facility from a knowledgeable guide
- See prisoner barracks, the gas chamber, the crematorium and more
- Get the full documentary movie about Stutthof survivors emailed to you after the tour
- Enjoy a guaranteed 2 hours of sightseeing in Stutthof, regardless of traffic jams
Stutthof was the first concentration camp built in Poland by the Nazis. During its five years of existence, the camp held prisoners from 28 countries. Over 110,000 prisoners were tortured, forced to work, or died in the gas chambers. During this five-hour tour, you will explore the whole area, see moving exhibitions, and enter Stutthof Museum Cinema.
On the way back, take relaxing walk toward the beach. See white sand and the great landscape of Baltic Sea. Enjoy the view and don’t worry about your return, as transportation is taken care of.
Extend your trip to experience Westerplatte on the seven-hour tour. Now the main symbol for the beginning of the Second World War, Westerplatte was a military base for many different armies. On your visit to the site, you will see a small military cemetery and a huge monument to the defenders of the Polish Coast.
Alternatively, opt to visit the Museum of the Second World War, considered to be one of the best museums in Poland. Get to know details about WWII and create your own opinion based on different points of view. Your guide will provide you clear context on an informative tour of the museum.
Finally, choose to spend the second half of your day with a walking tour of the Gdansk Old Town. This adorable Old Town is full of great sights on every corner. Visit the largest brick church in the world, St. Mary’s Church. See Arthur’s Court, Cranz, Golden Gate, and much more.
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation or the cruise port in Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car
- English-speaking driver
- Guaranteed 2-hour guided tour Stutthof tour in your chosen foreign language, regardless of traffic delays
- Entrance fee to the Stutthof Museum
- Admission ticket to Stutthof a Few Days After at the Stutthof Musem Cinema
- Documentary movie Stutthof Survivors mailed to you after the tour
- 5-hour tour to Stutthof Concentration Camp
Prepare for the activity
• For the "Group Tour in English" option, pickup is available from hotels in Gdansk only