Gdansk: Malbork Castle & Westerplatte Tour with Local Lunch
Pickup includedAt your accommodation in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia.
- Explore the largest brick castle in the world
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Experience local traditions and cuisine
- Discover the wooden architecture in Żuławy Wiślane
- Learn about the first battle in World War II
Arrive at the largest brick castle in the world, Malbork Castle. This is one of the most valuable Polish monuments and a unique fortified complex from the Middle Ages. Monumentally and majestically situated on the river Nogat, the castle makes a stunning impression. Take an audio guide tour around the castle then ask any questions you have to your tour guide.
Continue your journey and explore the secrets of the Żuławy Wiślane. Discover the Mennonite paths and the old arcade houses. Reach the charming Piekło (Hell) where you will be served a traditional Polish meal and a locally brewed beer. On way back to your accommodation, visit the Westerplatte, the locale in which the first battle in the European theater of World War II was fought.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee to Malbork Castle with audio guide
- Traditional Polish lunch and beer
- Visit to the Westerplatte