Madeira: Nature & Wine 4x4 Tour from Funchal or Caniço
Pickup includedFree pick-up possible from accommodations in Funchal and Caniço. For other locations, pick-up is on arrangement and subject to an additional charge. Pick-up in Funchal is between 08:45 AM and 09:00 AM. Pick-up from Caniço is at 08:30 AM.
- Get a guided tour through the vineyards, followed by a wine tasting
- Learn more about wine culture and wine production
- Visit Cabo Girão, the highest cliff in Europe and second in the world
Then, have a fabulous experience with a very important wine producer in Madeira, enjoying a guided tour through the vineyards, followed with a wine tasting and traditional tapa. Enjoy a professional explanation about traditions, wine culture and wine production given by an oenologist.
Finally, move on to Cabo Girão, the highest cliff in Europe and second in the world at 589 meters, known for its suspended glass floor balcony that offers a spectacular panoramic view over the Atlantic, Câmara de Lobos, and Funchal.
- Professional Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (Funchal-Caniço)
- All insurances in accordance to the Portuguese Law
- Safety instructions and First aid
- Local taxes
- Madeira Wine tasting (rose, white, red) and traditional tapas
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from locations outside of Funchal-Caniço (additional fee)