Madeira: Best of the West Tour from Funchal
Pickup includedPick-up from selected hotels in Funchal. For hotels located outside of Funchal, extra fees apply
- Discover the rugged landscapes of the west and north Madeira
- Admire one of the biggest natural reserves in the world at Paul da Serra
- Stop at Cabo Girão, the highest cape in Europe
- See both sides of the island on a stunning mountain pass
- Traverse Madeira's highest plateau
Continue to Cabo Girão Skywalk, Europe's highest cliff skywalk at 589m. Next, make your way to Ribeira Brava and head north through the deep and narrow valleys of Serra D'Água. Upon arrival at Encumeada at the top of the valley, enjoy an incredible view of the south and north coast of the island.
Cross a mountain pass, where both sides of the island are visible, and travel down to the rugged beauty of the north coast, where Atlantic rollers deposit white surf on the cliffs. Traverse Madeira's highest plateau, and enjoy more spectacular panoramas.
Next, go to São Vicente on Madeira’s north coast. Visit the beautiful village of Porto Moniz. Here you will have approximately 1 hour for lunch, as well as some time to admire the volcanic swimming pools. Continue to Paul da Serra to see one of the biggest natural reserves in the world. Finally, transfer back to Funchal.
- Pick-up from selected hotels in Funchal
- All taxes and fuel surcharges