Rottnest: Skydiving and Return Ferry from Fremantle or Perth
Pick-up serviceYOUR CONFIRMATION (EMAILED SHORTLY AFTER BOOKING) WILL CONTAIN SPECIFIC LOCATION AND TIME OF PICK UP FOR YOUR HOTEL Please be waiting outside on the road 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick up time.
- Fly above the Western Australia coast before free-falling above the ocean
- Receive expert guidance from your trained skydiving instructor
- Take in views of the sea and shore from a perspective few will ever experience
After a thorough safety briefing by your expert skydiving instructor, you’ll take to the skies aboard the Geronimo aircraft. It’s your choice what height you’d like to jump from: take your pick from 8,000, 10,000, 14,000, or 15,000 feet. The sights begin as you ascend to your preferred altitude, taking in stunning views of the Western Australia coast, Perth, and beyond. Then comes the moment of truth — harnessed to your instructor, you’ll jump out of the plane, free-falling gracefully above the island and ocean waters surrounding it.
Once you’ve come back down to earth, you’ll head to a beachside bar for a drink, reflecting on the one-of-a-kind new perspective you’ve gained on the world around you. The experience also includes a hop-on, hop-off bus ticket, allowing you to see the sights on the ground that you’ve just seen from up above.
- Same day return ferry tickets
- Skydive experience
- Government admission fee to Fremantle
- Hop-on, hop-off bus ticket
Prepare for the activity
B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle, Western Australia. Victoria Quay is a 5-minute walk from Fremantle train station or a 15-minute walk from the Fremantle cruise ship terminal. There are paid parking areas with short, medium and long-term options.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Allow plenty of time to arrive to the meeting point 20-minutes prior to ferry departure