From Fremantle: Rottnest Island Ferry & Admission
- Depart from Fremantle to explore the Rottnest Island
- Discover an island paradise and meet the smiling quokkas
- Choose from multiple departure and return times
Board the ‘Quokka 1’ ferry, the newest and most environmentally-friendly vessel servicing Rottnest Island. Enjoy the 35-minute fast-ferry crossing in air-conditioned comfort with free WiFi. Kick start your island adventure with a beverage, light snack and tea or coffee from the fully-stocked bar onboard (at own cost).
On arrival at the island, spend your day exploring. Enjoy a wide range of activities including bike riding, snorkeling and guided tours. Purchase food from eateries or general stores on the island or bring along your own packed lunch.
- Ferry tickets (extended return)
- Island admission fee
Prepare for the activity
B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle, Western Australia. Victoria Quay is a 5-minute walk from Fremantle train station or a 15-minute walk from the Fremantle cruise ship terminal. There are paid parking areas with short, medium and long-term options.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You will receive your boarding pass(es) from the local partner via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
• In the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
• Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person. Additional luggage items or sporting equipment, such as bikes, must be pre-booked and incur a small fee. These items are not allowed inside the main area of the vessel
• Island admission fee included in price of ticket from Fremantle
• Please note that a senior concession price is not available through GetYourGuide