From Florence: Tuscan Countryside Tour on a Vintage Vespa
- Ride a vintage Vespa through the Tuscan countryside
- Leave Florence in a small swarm of Vespas and head for the freedom of the hills
- Enjoy a magnificent view from a private terrace and sample some of Tuscany's best prosciutto and cheese with a glass of Chianti
Leave Florence in a small swarm of Vespas and head for the freedom of the hills, following the tour leader along the riverside and a tree-lined avenue to a famous viewpoint. After posing for photos with your Vespa and the amazing skyline of Florence, enjoy a bit of culture with a quick visit inside one of Florence's oldest churches.
Feeling more confident now with your Vespa, it's time for some more challenging roads as you leave the crowds and traffic behind and take to the narrow lanes between castles and villas, through ancient olive groves and vineyards. There are plenty of stops for photos and if two people are sharing a Vespa, there's plenty of chance to take turns.
When it's time for a break, enjoy a magnificent view from a private terrace and sample some of Tuscany's best prosciutto and cheese with a glass of Chianti. Then be prepared to turn some heads as you ride expertly back into the city as you and your Vintage Vespa become one of the tourist sights of Florence.
- Vintage Vespa (automatic - no gears) rental with helmet
- A fun and professional guide to lead the tour
- Two-way radio to stay in contact with the guide
- Tasting of typical local food and wine
- Third party insurance, driver insurance, fuel, taxes
Prepare for the activity
• Any participants must be 18 years or over
• Previous experience riding a scooter is recommended
• Tour is only in English
• Vegetarians can be catered for