Sunset in Siena & Dinner in Chianti Tour from Florence
- Explore medieval Siena and visit its Gothic cathedral and the Torre del Mangia
- Admire the Tuscan sunset from a panoramic viewpoint in Siena
- Experience a traditional dinner and local wines in the heart of Chianti
You’ll have free time in Siena to take in the medieval atmosphere as you wander through its narrow streets. Admire the artistic heritage of this city, exemplified by the Gothic cathedral and the impressive Torre del Mangia in the stunning, world-famous Piazza del Campo.
Before leaving Siena, you’ll have a chance to experience the sunset from a panoramic viewpoint.
Then you’ll continue on to a typical wine estate in the heart of the Chianti region. Nestled between the Tuscan hills and amid vineyards you’ll be served a delicious dinner that includes typical Tuscan products such as salami, bruschetta, and other unique delicacies.
Dinner is accompanied by top-quality local wines personally selected by the owners of the winery. Enjoy this perfect way to end your afternoon in Chianti!
- Transportation by fully equipped GT coach
- Expert multi-lingual escort
- Free tour of Siena
- Dinner of delicious Tuscan products at a local wine estate
- Free pick-up on request (depending on agency availability)
- Drop off in Florence
- Drop off at your hotel
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags