Florence: Combo Saver Day Tour, David, Uffizi, and More
- Enjoy priority admission to the Accademia and Uffizi galleries, and spend more time inside
- Get a great introduction to Florence, seeing the top sights in just one day
- Admire Michelangelo’s David at the Accademia
Start the day with Skip-the-Line Access to the Accademia Gallery, home to Michelangelo’s ‘David’. Nothing prepares you for the scale of this sculptural masterpiece. Your guide will help you appreciate the artistry from every angle, including the techniques Michelangelo used to make marble look smooth as butter.
The highlight of the city walking tour is the Florence Cathedral, whose incredible red dome is the city’s crown jewel. As you view the masterpiece from the outside, your guide will explain how the dome was not without challenges for architect Filippo Brunelleschi. Entrance to the Duomo is free to the public, so you can come back at any time to explore the cathedral in more depth, equipped with an abundance of knowledge shared by your expert, local guide.
After a break for lunch (ask your guide for recommendations!), you’ll skip the line once more at the Uffizi Gallery. At the Uffizi you’ll see major works by Botticelli, including the Birth of Venus and Primavera, and signature works of Italian masters including Michelangelo and da Vinci. Your expert guide will tell you about the lives of the artists, architects, and wealthy patrons that contributed to the Gallery’s development.
The visit concludes at the rooftop terrace, where you’ll have lovely views of the city center.
- Small group tour (25 persons maximum). From March 1, 2019 group size is 14 people max.
- Skip-the-line entry at the Accademia and Uffizi galleries
- Tickets for the Accademia and Uffizi galleries
- Visit Duomo from outside
- Local expert guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Food and beverages
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
8:25 AM Departure option. First part: Uffizi gallery tour - 8:25 AM. Second part: best of Florence tour - 2:30 PM. 8:30AM Departure option. First part: best of Florence tour - 8:30 AM. Second part: Uffizi gallery tour - 1:30 PM. 9:15 AM Departure option. First part: best of Florence tour - 9:15 AM. Second part: Uffizi gallery tour - 4:30 PM. Meeting point - Uffizi gallery tour: meet your guide near the Uffizi gallery, at the end of Piazzale degli Uffizi nearest the Arno River, just at the base of a statue of Galileo Galilei (if you are facing the Arno River, it is the statue in the right corner). Meeting point - best of Florence tour: meet your guide at San Marco square, Piazza San Marco, in front of the monument to Manfredo Fanti, right in the middle of the square. (Piazza San Marco is located 100 meters from the Accademia and 500 meters from the Duomo of Santa Maria del Fiore).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Skip-the-line access to the Accademia is not guaranteed on the first Sunday of every month, because entrance is free for everyone. On these days, in place of a visit to the Accademia, you will go on an extended walking tour of the city, including Ponte Vecchio, Pitti Palace (from outside), and the characteristic and typical area of Santo Spirito. Guests will receive a partial refund
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking, so comfortable shoes are advised
• Guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated on this tour. Strollers or baby carriages cannot be accommodated on group tours
• After the Accademia guided tour, enjoy a lunch break then meet your guide at 1:15 PM. The meeting point for the second part of the tour will be specified du