From Florence: Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti Wine Tasting
- Tour the Siena Cathedral, Palazzo Comunale, and Piazza del Campo with a local guide
- Experience the medieval town of San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy wine tasting and a sampling of Tuscan food at a farm house in Chianti
- Walk around Monteriggioni known worldwide for its wine and charming countryside
Departing from Florence, the tour will start in Monteriggioni, known worldwide for its wine and charming countryside. Woods alternate with olive groves and vineyards in a landscape dotted with Romanesque churches, farmhouses, villas, and castles.
You’ll continue to Siena, where a local expert guide will lead you through the city's steep medieval streets, where you can admire the splendid palaces until you reach the Cathedral, Palazzo Comunale, and Piazza del Campo, where the Palio race takes place every year. You will then have free time for lunch and shopping.
Continue to San Gimignano, one of the most fascinating examples of medieval towns, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The guide will lead you into the heart of the village and you will have free time to discover the beautiful squares, buildings, churches, and alleyways, as well as to shop.
Finally, you will stop at a farm house in Chianti where you will taste some of the best Tuscan wines, together with a little snack.
- Air-conditioned bus transport throughout
- Visit and wine tasting at a Chianti wine cellar
- Free time in Monteriggioni and San Gimignano where you can admire the Tuscany countryside
- One hour guided tour in Siena with a professional local guide
- A 3-course lunch in a typical restaurant
- Admission to Siena Cathedral
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• There will be a multilingual tour director on the bus