Siena & San Gimignano by Night: Tour with Dinner
- Visit Siena and San Gimignano, 2 of Tuscany’s gems
- Take in stunning Chianti countryside views at sunset
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan dinner along with a tasting of local wines
Enjoy a guided walking tour of the compact city center, and visit Piazza del Campo, the main central square, where the famous Palio horse race takes place every year. Take a walk through the quieter back streets as well, and learn about the contrade, the 17 medieval city districts that compete against each other in the Palio.
During your time in Siena you’ll also enjoy a surprise tasting of a typical local product.
The tour continues on to San Gimignano, famed for it's medieval skyscrapers, high walls, and narrow streets that are characteristic of a typical Tuscan hill town. You’ll see a number of well-preserved tower houses and other centuries-old monuments.
After some free time in San Gimignano, you’ll experience the sunset in the Tuscan hills and then enjoy a typical Tuscan dinner at a location in the Chianti countryside.
At the end of the tour you’ll return to Florence in the comfort of the minivan.
- Round-trip transportation in a comfortable minivan
- English-speaking driver/tour leader
- Guided walking tour of Siena
- Surprise tasting in Siena
- Dinner at a Chianti countryside location
- Gelato in San Gimignano
- Pickup at your accommodation
Prepare for the activity
FlorenceTown Tours and Newsstand, Piazza della Repubblica (next to the Apple Store), under the arches on the corner with Via Pellicceria, Florence. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶