Florence: Fresh Pasta & Gelato Making Class in a Chef’s Home
- Enjoy an exceptional Italian culinary experience in a real chef’s kitchen in central Florence
- Learn how to produce fresh Italian pasta from scratch and make your own gelato in the place where it all began
- Indulge in some of Tuscany’s most iconic foods including olive oil and a luxurious pasta sauce made with fresh Italian truffles
- Experience an intimate Italian style dinner party with local wine pairings
Chow down on sumptuous Tuscan appetizers as you learn about Italy’s culinary history and discover some of the best foodie secrets of the Tuscan countryside.
Then it’s time to get on to the task at hand. Florence is the home of gelato, and you’ll learn how it’s made its mark as one of the most mouthwatering desserts in the world before attempting your own version. Encouraged along by your inspiring chef, discover how to create your own perfect pasta from scratch - a skill which will no doubt impress friends and family when you wow them with your new talent at home. Of course, you need some delicious pasta sauces to make your meal complete, and in this special class, you’ll prepare one of your delectable dishes using none other than fresh Italian truffles.
Following your successful spell in the kitchen, enjoy the fruits of your labor with a sumptuous meal complete with local wine pairings among your new foodie friends.
- All ingredients for your meal (which you get to eat after)
- Wine pairings
- Two different types of pasta
- Dessert and digestif
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
By the statue of Cosimo Ridolfi in Piazza Santo Spirito, located on the side of the square furthest away from the church "Basilica di Santo Spirito". So if you are standing with your back towards the facade of the church, cross the entire square and you will see the statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage