From Rome: Private Tour of Florence with High-Speed Train
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery on a privately guided tour of the city
- Admire Michelangelo's “David” at the Accademia Gallery
- See the city’s highlights including the Palazzo Signoria and Ponte Vecchio
See Florence’s most important must-see sights in one day, including the Uffizi Gallery, Florence's cathedral the Duomo, Michelangelo's "David" in the Accademia Gallery, the Palazzo Vecchio, and the famous Ponte Vecchio with a beautiful view of the river Arno and the Tuscan countryside.
Explore beautiful churches, magnificent art galleries, grand piazzas, and atmospheric back streets accompanied by your personal guide. Learn all about the art, history, and culture of Florence, from its Roman origins to the present day.
Discovering the city is easier than you might think, especially for those who don't have a lot of time in Italy, and you’ll be amazed by how much you can see and learn in the course of a single day. At the end of the tour, you’ll be escorted back to Santa Maria Novella Station to return to Rome by high-speed train.
- Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Return train tickets to Florence from Rome
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
At the Florence Santa Maria Novella Station, Piazza della Stazione, 14, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy. Your guide will be holding a "Through Eternity" sign and waiting near the Forexchange currency exchange shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags