From Florence: Wine Tour and Cooking Class
- Feel welcome in a historic private home
- Treat yourself to wine produced at a family-owned winery
- Learn how to make homemade pasta
- Appreciate the intimacy of a small, personal group
- Enjoy a farm-to-table cooked meal, complete with unlimited wine
Get picked up at 2:30pm, allowing you a full morning of sightseeing in Florence and a light lunch. Meet with your guide who will transport you back in time as you visit an 11th-century hamlet on top of a hill in Chianti. If the weather isn’t great, visit a beautiful Renaissance palace. Both options offer breathtaking views that will make you feel as though you are part of a moving Renaissance painting.
You will then be driven through the beautiful countryside to a winery that is still in use today. Take in the fermentation tanks and ageing barrels, and enjoy a tasting of delicious wines and extra virgin olive oil. Then, travel to a private historical home that looks over the beautiful hills of Florence. Here you will take part in a cooking class, where you will learn how to make delectable homemade pasta and other Italian delicacies from scratch.
The tour will end with a delicious home-cooked dinner with a dessert and unlimited wine, coffee, and homemade liquor. You will then be taken back to Florence.
- Transport to and from central Florence
- Local winery tour
- Authentic Italian cooking class
- Full meal and unlimited red wine
- For every meal that is served, one meal will be provided to a homeless person
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is in front of Gelateria Vivaldi. The driver will pick you up in a white ford van. If only two people are booked on the tour you will be picked up in a private car.Open in Google Maps ⟶