From Florence: Tuscany Day Trip
- Take a walking tour of Siena, one of Italy’s most picturesque and well-preserved medieval towns
- Discover one of Tuscany’s gems: the town of San Gimignano, an UNESCO World Heritage site
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch made from local ingredients at an authentic Tuscan family farm
- Relax with your designated, expert driver in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
Walking the hills of Tuscan towns will make you hungry and thirsty, so the next stop is an authentic Italian family farm where you will have a behind-the-scenes tour of the vineyards, winery, and wine cellars before sitting down for a sumptuous, all-inclusive lunch made from local, seasonal ingredients — and of course, with plenty of Chianti wines.
After indulging your taste buds, you'll stop at San Gimignano, a town of such unique architectural beauty it has been designated an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Shop for Tuscan culinary delicacies in the rustic, winding streets, or learn about the architectural marvels of the famous medieval tower houses that punctuate the city like sentinels of times long past.
- Expert, English-speaking tour leader throughout
- Lunch and wine tasting in Chianti
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
- Professional driver (separate to tour leader)
- Small groups of only 18 people or fewer
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
In front of Cinema Principe on Viale Giacomo Matteotti, opposite Piazza della Libertà. Please note that From March 1, 2020, this tour will meet in front of Caffè Lietta, 6/7/8 Rosso, 50129 Firenze FI, in Piazza della Libertà.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
• Unfortunately this tour cannot accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers
• Please note that the Cathedral of Siena is closed on Sundays and subject to closure during special celebrations/festivities, including the Easter ceremonies. If this occurs during your visit, an alternative itinerary will be run that includes an explanation of the Cathedral from the outside. In this case, the ticket price remains the same and refunds or discounts cannot be given.
• The order of the sites visited may vary