Florence: Uffizi Gallery and City Walking Tour
- View the famous “Madonna di Ognissanti” by Giotto and the “Battle of San Romano” by Paolo Uccello
- See Florence’s must-see attractions
- Marvel at the architecture of Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
Listen in fascination to your guide as they tell you about the secrets, legends, and interesting facts behind the many paintings on display in the gallery. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Later in the afternoon, meet your guide in front of the Hard Rock Cafe to start your walking tour. Discover the history of this Renaissance city and how the incredible cultural movement of the Renaissance transformed not only Florence but eventually the whole of Europe. Begin in Piazza Della Republica, the main square of Florence, before walking straight to the Piazza Della Duomo.
Walk past old buildings and some of Florence's historical landmarks until you reach Palazzo Vecchio, where you will see the sculpture of David by Michelangelo. Then, stop at Palazzo Pitti, the enormous palace filled with Filippo Brunelleschi's largest architectural monuments.
Finally, learn about the artists, architects, thinkers, and political figures who led the Renaissance, before arriving at your last stop, La Strega Nocciola, for a delicious gelato ice cream.
- Uffizi Gallery entrance fee
- Certified guide
- Free gelato or a bottle of water
- 2-hour walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees to attractions other than the Uffizi Gallery
- Entrance to the cathedral
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
01. Uffizi Tour Meeting Point- Please be present in front of the Gate No.02 (Piazza degli Uffizi, Firenze), 15 minutes before departure time in order to avoid any delays. 02. Walking Tour Meeting Point- Please be present in front of the Hard Rock Cafe (Via dei Brunelleschi,1, Firenze), 15 minutes before departure time in order to avoid any delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run. The tour may be canceled if there are not enough guests to meet requirements.
• Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled.
• In the event of the tour being canceled, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.