Florence: Timed Entrance Ticket to Michelangelo’s David
- Enjoy priority entrance to the Accademia Gallery and admire Michelangelo’s David
- Benefit from the advantages of a timed entry slot, and stay as long as long as you like in the Gallery
- Discover Michelangelo’s masterpieces, the David, the Prisoners and the St Matthew
Admire the 5.17-meter marble statue representing the Biblical hero David, a favored subject in Florentine art. The statue soon came to symbolize the defence of civil liberties embodied in the Republic of Florence, an independent city-state threatened on all sides by more powerful rival states and by the hegemony of the Medici family.
In the adjacent rooms, which were part of two former convents, important works of art are collected here from the Academy of Design, the Academy of Fine Arts and from suppressed convents.
Recently the Gallery has been further enriched by the important collection of old musical instruments from the Cherubini Conservatory, the Department of Musical Instruments.
- Reserved entrance ticket to the Accademia Gallery
- Booking fee
- Tour guide
- Audio guide (can be booked as an option. A valid ID is required for collection)
Prepare for the activity
Accademia Gallery. Enter at via Ricasoli 51 where you will receive the official ticket, then cross the street to enter the door marked “Reserved Entrance” (in between the doors numbered 60 and 58)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You can collect your entrance ticket 15 minutes before your allotted entry time