Florence: Uffizi & Accademia Small Group Walking Tour
- Explore Florence for 4 hours in a small group with a knowledgeable guide
- Tour the most important museums of Florence, the Accademia and the Uffizi
- Discover the incredible masterpieces of Renaissance art
- Walk through Duomo Square and Piazza della Signoria
- Enjoy typical Florentine Gelato
After a break for refreshments, stroll through the impressive Piazza della Signoria. The tour then culminates with a guided visit inside the Uffizi to admire masterpieces by Leonardo, Botticelli, and Michelangelo, and others. Enjoy breath-taking views of the Ponte Vecchio and the city from the museum upper floor and terrace.
The small group setting of 10 people or less allows for the guides to provide you with a more personalized tour that will allow you to better understand Florence. In a small group, you will learn more and get the most out of your experience.
- 4-hour guided tour with an expert local guide
- Radios and headsets to properly hear the tour guide
- Typical Florentine ice cream tasting with 2 flavors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
• It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes