Florence: Santa Maria Novella Entry Ticket & Audioguide
- Visit Santa Maria Novella , the first great basilica in Florence
- Avoid the wait with your skip-the-line admission ticket
- Admire the works of artists such as Botticelli, Brunelleschi, and Vasari
Your 1-hour visit to the Basilica and Cloisters of Santa Maria Novella will be enhanced with a multimedia guide in the form of a 7-inch tablet that provides fascinating audio-video narration with images in high definition and spectacular 3D re-creations.
Learn about an important chapter in the history of Florence and discover the works of the greatest artists of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, including Giotto, Masaccio, Filippo Brunelleschi, Paolo Uccello, Domenico Ghirlandaio, and Filippino Lippi.
- Santa Maria Novella admission ticket
- Multimedia guide
- Tour guide
- Access to the temporary exhibition "La Botanica di Leonardo" (from September 13 until December 15, 2019)
Prepare for the activity
Go straight to the ticket office at Piazza della Stazione 4 to exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for the official ticket. Once inside the basilica you will pick up the multimedia guide. The indicated starting time is mandatory.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please also be aware that the date and time slot you choose is binding once booked. You will be refused entry if you do not respect the allotted entry time
• Multimedia guides are the same for both children and adults
• From September 13 until December 15, 2019, the ticket also includes entrance to the temporary exhibition "La Botanica di Leonardo"