Florence: Private Uffizi Gallery Tour with a 5-Star Guide
- Have an expert Uffizi Gallery guide explain to you in detail about the art
- Explore thousands of different art masterpieces
- Take in the rich artistic culture
Throughout your private tour of the Uffizi, you will also have complete control over the flow and direction of your tour. If you feel like resting or taking a coffee break for example, your friendly guide will be more than happy to accommodate you.
You will experience all of the highlights the gallery has to offer, including Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, Michelangelo’s Tondo Doni, and Caravaggio’s Medusa. The tour lasts for around 1.5 hours on average, but you will be welcome to extend or shorten it. Upon finishing, you will be welcome to continue exploring the museum until closing time.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Licensed guide
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Prepare for the activity
• Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before your chosen time so you do not lose your time slot. • Please meet Visit Europa Today Assistants close to gate number 1, in-front of Nicola Pisano Statue, Piazzale Degli Uffizi, 6, 50122, Florence.Open in Google Maps ⟶