Florence Half Day Tour, David vs David
- Explore the Bargello, which houses treasure from the Renaissance geniuses such as Donatello and Michelangelo
- Discover David and his magnificent sculptures
- Benefit from Fast Entrance tickets for both museums
- Learn about the sights from you certified guide
Enter into the exciting world of the Bargello, an impressive medieval structure that was once a prison a place of torture and death sentences. Today it is the most important museum of sculptures in Italy. Learn about the gems hidden inside, a room dedicated to Donatello, with his David, which you will have the chance to compare with the David you are going to see later on during the tour.
Explore one of the museum’s most important rooms which is entirely dedicated to Michelangelo, where you can see some of his greatest works, Pitti Tondo, (in which some experts see signs of the help of Leonardo Da Vinci), and the David-Apollo.
After a short walking break, discover the Accademia Gallery waiting for you. The Accademia is one of the most exciting museums in the world, it offers a collection of unique treasures that make a visit a must during your stay in Florence. The other David, the one by Michelangelo will also be unveiled during the last hour of your tour.
As the entrance ticket is included, enjoy quick entry and after the guided tour is over you can remain in the Accademia and continue exploring.
- Fast Entrance tickets for both museums
- Official certified guide
- Guarantee of a small group tour
- Radio System from groups larger than 7 people
- Tips, optional
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes