Florence: Full-Day Tuscany Bike Tour in Chianti
- Try local wine and olive oil at a 12th-century castle
- Climb the castle tower for stunning views of the surrounding lanscape
- Take an unforgettable bike ride along tree-lined avenues and winding country roads
- Eat at a family-run restaurant for an authentic Tuscan meal.
- Take pictures for memories that will last a lifetime
Continue your visit to Chianti with a bike tour. Receive a short briefing and orientation of your bike before cycling along the tree-lined avenues and winding country roads. Be charmed as you pass by olive groves, villas, and vineyards. Stop for lunch a local, family-run ristorante and replenish yourself with mixed salad, bread, a first course, dessert, coffee, and wine.
After lunch, ride your bike to experience more of Tuscany's rolling hills and stunning landscape. Arrive back at the castle to return to Florence by approximately 5:00 PM.
- Round-trip transfer from the office to the tour starting point in the countryside
- Castle tour with wine and extra virgin olive oil tasting (one glass of wine and some extra virgin olive oil on salted bread)
- Tour guide
- Bike rental
- Bike briefing and orientation
- Van assistance
- Water bottle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The office is located between Via dei Macci and Borgo Allegri at Via Ghibellina 34/r. Two flags will be placed outside of the office and one of them will have the local partner's logo. Please note that the tour departs by 10:00 AM (the meeting time is 9:30 AM at the local partner's office).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour will take place rain or shine
• This activity requires a minimum level of fitness
• Participants must know how to ride a bike
• Please bring spare clothes and rain jackets if rain is forecasted
• Please bring sunscreen