Florence: Full Day Private Tour
Pickup includedIf you are located in the city centre, a hotel pick up is available. Please advise the name and address of your hotel.
- Cross the beautiful Ponte Vecchio
- Experience the power of Michelangelo's David first hand
- See the Cathedral and Baptistry; including Ghiberti’s bronze doors
- Enjoy discovering historic Florence, including the Palazzo Vecchio
- Rub the nose of the famous Il Porcellino fountain
Go on to see Florence’s magnificent Cathedral and Baptistery. Their white, red and green decoration, cuts a striking figure in this orange-toned town, but make sure to look closer at Lorenzo Ghiberti’s bronze, Baptistery doors, these magnificent pieces of craftsmanship are the real highlight. Before you go, rub the nose of the wild boar fountain, Il Porcelino. Folklore has it, that this guarantees your return to Florence.
This tour includes the Ponte Vecchio, Accademia Gallery (Michelangelo's David), Baptistery of St John, Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and Giotto's tower, Piazza della Signoria, Loggia dei Lanzi, Palazzo Vecchio (cortile interno), Piazza della Repubblica, Mercato Nuovo, and Il Porcellino,
- Hotel pick up when located in the city center
- Professional guide
- Skip the line/entry tickets
- Headset when your party exceeds 6+ people
- Visiting Florence's most impressive monuments
- Food and Drink
- Gratuities (optional)