Florence Cathedral: Priority Entrance and Guided Tour
- Skip the Line to the marvellous Florence Duomo
- Take a walk around the Florence religious center with its Baptistery, Giotto's bell tower and Cathedral Santa Maria del Fiore
- Learn from an expert English-speaking guide describing in depth the monumental interior of the Duomo
- Marvel at the most beautifully decorated buildings in Florence, the pride of all Florentines
Join your guide at 10:00 AM who will take you into the Duomo through an exclusive skip-the-line entrance and explain to you all the major attractions inside the Duomo, from its gigantic architectural elements to the spectacular geometric marble floor. See the mysterious clock face, the Renaissance frescoes of two mercenary army leaders, the sacristies, and the largest cycle of frescoes ever painted in a Christian building. Your guide will explain to you everything you see, including the history of the construction of this Dome, underlining the expertise and courage of 500 men who had blind faith in the architect Brunelleschi's vision and engineering. Your guide will leave you at the Misericordia di Firenze Museum, the most famous local charitable institution, which you can explore on your own for as long as you like.
- Skip-the-line access into Florence Duomo
- Admission to the Misericordia di Firenze Museum
Prepare for the activity
Outside Caffé Scudierei, Piazza di San Giovanni 19R (at the crossroads of via de' Cerretani). Look for your guide holding a sign that says "Duomo 1.5-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
• The tour runs only and always in English.