Florence: Accademia Skip-the-Line Entry & Tour in Spanish
- Explore the Accademia Gallery without the long lines
- Discover the history behind Michelangelo's masterpiece, the statue of David
- Learn from an expert Spanish-speaking guide
Take a tour of the Gallery with a licensed professional Spanish-speaking guide, with the aid of headphones to insure you won't miss a word. Besides the David, discover part of the Medici family's musical instrument collection, as well as other great masterpieces by Michelangelo, which inspired sculptors world-wide and represented the freedom of the city of Florence.
If you like, continue from the Accademia with an optional walking tour around the city, in which your guide will show you the best sights of Florence.
- Pre-booked Accademia Gallery ticket/skip-the-line entry
- Professional Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Headphones (for groups of more than 9 people)
- Transportation from/to hotel to the meeting point
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Please do not bring sharp or dangerous objects
• The tour is accessible for disabled