Florence: Accademia Gallery Fast Track Tickets
- Save time and skip the line with fast track entry
- See Michelangelo's David
- Marvel at works by Italian masters such Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, and Gaddi
Experience other sculptures carved by Michelangelo such as Prigioni (Prisoners). These contorted bodies were meant for the tomb of Pope Julius II, but the tomb was never completed.
Explore the museum and see statues and paintings by Renaissance artists such as Andrea Orcagna, Taddeo Gaddi, Domenico Ghirlandaio, Filippino Lippi and Sandro Botticelli.
- Guaranteed fast track entry into the gallery
- Accademia booking fees and taxes
- Assistance at the meeting point
- 20% off at Arnold Coffee
Prepare for the activity
In order to enter the museum please go to the local operators office at: Via Ricasoli 45/R, and receive your entrance tickets. (In-front of Accademia Gallery entrance) Do not go directly to the museum entrance with the confirmation voucher, because it’s not valid.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note, there is no cloakroom. Luggage and large bags are not allowed.
• Please note, students must have ID in order to collect their ticket for Accademia gallery.
• Please note, bare knees and shoulders are not allowed in the gallery.