Florence: 72-Hour Duomo Complex Ticket with Dome Reservation
- Enjoy the flexibility of a 72-hour ticket to visit the full Duomo Complex
- Access Brunelleshi's Dome with reserved entrance at the fixed time
- Admire the Bandini Pietà by Michelangelo at the Museum of Opera del Duomo
- Get free entry to the Museum of Opera del Duomo, Giotto's Bell Tower, Florence Cathedral, and the Crypt of Santa Reparata
- Marvel at the mosaics inside the Baptistery of St. John, also with included entrance
First, enter the Dome and climb 463 steps to reach the top. Please note that the way is narrow, there is no elevator, and the climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo, or claustrophobia. Marvel at the egg-shaped architecture of the Dome, which was the largest such structure in the world in its time.
On your visit to the Dome’s interior, you’ll have the opportunity to see the many frescoes and stained-glass windows. Admire Zuccari and Giorgio Vasari's frescoes of the Last Judgment, and enjoy a beautiful panorama over Florence and its surroundings from the summit.
With the same ticket, within 72 hours, you have the chance to enter the Baptistery of St. John, climb Giotto's Bell Tower, and explore the Museum of Opera del Duomo by yourself. You also get free entrance to Florence Cathedral where you can visit the Crypt of Santa Reparata, the old basilica discovered beneath the cathedral.
- Reserved tickets to enter the Dome
- 72-hour ticket to enter all the monuments of the Cathedral Complex
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with claustrophobia
- Wheelchair users
- People with respiratory issues
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Porta della Mandorla - the dome entrance door. The local partner's assistant will wait for you at least 15 minutes before the reserved time. They will be wearing a yellow jacket with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card for children
• This ticket is non-refundable.
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.
• You must exchange your voucher at the meeting point to join the tour.