Florence: Early Bird Walking Tour and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Walk through the city and your guide will introduce you to the Ponte Vecchio, Brunelleschi’s dome and Baptistery’s 'Gates of Paradise'
- Skip the long queues at the always busy Uffizi Gallery
- Get to better know the stories behind the important paintings and sculptures as well as the tools and techniques used to create them
Booking this Uffizi Gallery and Florence Walking Tour will allow you to enjoy views while learning more about the city. Under the experienced leadership of an expert guide, you will explore the main landmarks and hotspots in Florence’s city center. You will receive wireless earphones so that you can hear the guide's commentary clearly.
However, the benefits don’t stop there. Visiting the Uffizi Gallery on this tour will guarantee you a lucrative skip-the-line entry. Uffizi is, unfortunately, also famous for its excruciatingly long waiting times. With this tour, you will avoid queuing to buy and collect the tickets as well as the subsequent queuing to enter the museum (each of the tasks has its own long line).
- 1.5-hour guided walking tour led by a 5-star licensed local tour guide
- Visit to Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, The Florence Duomo (from the outside), the Baptistery of St. John (from the outside), Dante's district, Loggia del Porcellino
- 1.5-hour guided tour in the Uffizi Gallery
- Entrance tickets and reservation fees to the Uffizi Gallery
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entrance to the Duomo and the Baptistery
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is via Ricasoli 45 (black) - just across the street from the Accademia Gallery. Ring the bell “Visit Today”, follow the check-in procedure at the local partner's office, and meet your tour guide. Please be at the meeting point at 9:15 AM (at least 15 minutes before the tour starts) to check-in and meet your tour guide. The tour departs at 9:30 AM. Please note that if you search for the meeting point address on Google Maps, it will lead you to via Ricasoli 45 (red) which is at the other end of the street. In order to find the correct address, just look for the Accademia Gallery and you will find via Ricasoli 45 (black) just across the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Sleeveless shirts
• Please bring your children's passports or IDs to prove their age and redeem their tickets (photos or paper prints will be accepted)
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point at the Uffizi gallery. Please expect to wait 10-15 minutes to clear security, this time may slightly increase during peak seasons