Florence: 3-Course Tuscan Cooking Class with a Local
- Discover local recipes in a real chef's kitchen
- Learn how to produce fresh Italian pasta from scratch
- Indulge in some of Tuscany’s most iconic foods including different types of pasta sauce made with the freshest seasonal ingredients
- Experience an intimate Italian style dinner party with local wine pairings
You will begin by meeting your cook and introducing yourselves to each other, before then starting your cooking class by uncorking a bottle of local wine. Encouraged along by your inspiring chef, you will then learn how to prepare Italian tagliatelle, spaghetti, fettuccine, lasagna, gnocchi or ravioli with your hands. You will also prepare the seasoning for the sauce, such as ragout, fresh tomato sauce, mushroom sauce, or vegetable sauce, using seasonal fresh ingredients and following the recipes of traditional Italian cuisine.
Following your successful spell in the kitchen, enjoy the fruits of your labor with a sumptuous meal complete with local wine pairings among your new foodie friends. Listen to the tales and stories about local traditions from the chef and have a chat about the local way of life. Create a connection with locals and enjoy the warmth of Italian hospitality.
- Cooking class
- All ingredients and cooking tools for your meal
- Notes for recipes
- Food tasting
- Drinks and wine pairings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local transportation tickets
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is outside the tourist information point/visitor center and opposite of the Santa Maria Novella train station on the station square. This is a generic meeting point, the exact address will be communicated after reservation. To reach the meeting point, it could be necessary take a bus or tram. Please check your email or phone before reaching the meeting point to see if the local operator has sent you additional detailed information. Please call the local operator if you do not receive the exact address.Open in Google Maps ⟶