Florence 2.5-Hour Night Segway Tour, with Gelato Ice Cream
- Explore beautiful Florence at night on a Segway
- Enjoy small group sizes for a personalized experience
- Taste authentic Italian gelato ice cream
From the Florence Segway office, you will travel to the historic Republic Square, the impressive Signoria Square, the 15th century Strozzi Palace, and the famous Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore, the main cathedral in Florence. You will stop at a number of other landmarks along the way.
At the end of the tour, your live Segway guide will take you to a favorite gelato shop, where you will enjoy a scoop of complementary Italian ice cream.
- Segway rental and helmet
- Expert live English-speaking tour guide
- Gelato (Italian ice cream)
- Ponchos in case of rain
When you get there
Meeting point at Segway Office located in Via dei Cimatori 9 Red, Florence. Directions from the Duomo Cathedral Square: If you are facing the front of the church, turn right on Via dei Calzaiuoli and walk straight on, turn left on the 4th cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori. Directions from Piazza della Signoria: face the statue of the man on horseback, on your right there is “Il Cavallino” restaurant. Take that street (via delle Farine) and turn right onto the second cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori.Open in Google Maps ⟶
and not in excess of 260 pounds. Due to the risk to both child and mother,
pregnant women are not allowed to participate on these Segway Tours.
• Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability
• Your safety is always the highest priority; therefore, each tour begins with a
very thorough orientation of the Segway and its use before going out to enjoy
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted
to ride, and will not be refunded